Available With All Bodywork Services
Medicupping Therapy - Vacuum Mobilization for Soft-Tissue, Lymph and Vascular Issues
Medicupping Therapy utilizes glass or plastic cups and a machine to create suction on the body surface. This suction can reach deep into the soft tissue or can work superficially to pull inflammation and toxins (cellular debris) toward the surface so that the skin and lymphatic system can eliminate them. Scar tissues often release quickly, despite the age of the injury or keloid tendencies.
One of the more amazing aspects of this technique is the "separation" that the vacuum produces in tissue layers. This enables water absorption and increased blood flow to undernourished and dehydrated tissue, which is invaluable in pre- and post-surgery treatments. It is evident that separation of fused, congested soft tissue and increase in tissue function can be a catalyst for change in many current health conditions.
Medicupping Therapy can comfortably:
- Decrease or relieve pain and inflammation from injury or chronic conditions
- Relieve deep muscular issues and reduce muscle spasms
- Release and soften scar tissue and loosen post-surgery adhesions
- Lift and stretch soft tissue to separate fascia and restrictions
- Increase range of movement and flexibility in joints
- Promote healthy circulation
- Move stagnation and enable normal lymphatic flow
- Enhance any athletic training program to improve performance
- Reduce “Solid Bloat”
Consultation/Exam (30 minutes), No Fee
Session (15 minutes), $22.50
Session (30 minutes), $45
Session (45 minutes), $67.50
Session (60 minutes), $90
Maintenance Program, $140
A series of four, 30-minute sessions.
May be used for all services.